!!! ON-LINE ÕPE KODUS/ON-LINE TRAINING AT HOME !!!
Palun valige Teile sobiv koduõppe alguse päev, täitke registreerimisvorm ja me saadame Teile juhised meie virtuaalsesse õppekeskonda sisselogimiseks.
Please choose a suitable beginning date for at home study course, complete the course booking form and we shall send you instructions how to login to our virtual training environment.
Scope of the course: basic marine electrical engineering knowledge
• understanding the interdependency of the various electrical units and systems
• familiarization with various types of HV equipment above 1000 V
• familiarization with engine room systems, associated equipment and controls
• operation of alternators, generators and control systems
• usage of checklists, ship specific procedures, log books and other record keeping methods
• electrical safety in general and special for high voltage installation, 6,6 KV or 11KV
• safe switchboard operationObjectives: to provide knowledge and skills to operate, supervise and monitor the safe operation and control of a ship’s electrical installation in accordance with provisions of the STCW 2010 code
• to achieve proper familiarization of engine room systems, associated equipment and its operation
• to understand the interdependency of the various machinery units and systems, particularly HV - installations
• to achieve proper familiarization of HV - marine switchboards and its operation
• to understand rules and regulations concerning electrical safety
Approval: Course is approved by Estonian Maritime Administration
Accommodation: if you require so, we shall arrange hotel for you. The hotel is high quality 3 star SPA hotel. Hotel fee is 45 EUR per night single room, breakfast included. Transfer to training centre and back to hotel is complimentary.
Instruktorid/Instructors/Инструкторы: Arno Lemmik