The behavior and actions of crew members contribute to an orderly process in case of an emergency. Information must be evaluated and considered for individual actions. In an emergency, all available means should be used in optimal ways to avoid a panic. All persons on the „muster list“ who are assigned to support passengers in emergency situations and/or captains, nautical and technical officers as well as all persons who have responsibilities for the passengers’ safety in emergency situations. Knowledge of ship-specific emergency procedures, especially the necessity of planning and practicing ship-specific emergency procedures
• Understanding of how emergency-induced stress can impair the capabilities of individuals
• Dealing with panic and stress situations
• Possibilities of influencing people’s behavior in various phases of an emergency
• Importance of communication
• Leadership qualities, especially when it is necessary to make decisions, encourage passengers and provide them with a positive outlook
Course is approved by Estonian Maritime Administration and validity of the course certificate is 5 years.
Accommodation: if you require so, we shall arrange hotel for you. The hotel is high quality 3 star SPA hotel. Hotel fee is 45 EUR per night single room, breakfast included. Transfer to training centre and back to hotel is complimentary.