Course/event Title: Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (with Emergency Breathing System) Digital Delivery (OPITO Code 5703)
Benefits of the E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET)
- Save 3 days hotel costs
- E-learning can be done at location you choose
- Max 8 persons in practice group
- Online training is available daily
- Payment upon arrival to training centre
- Includes 1 night in hotel (single room) including breakfast during the assessment day at training centre
- Includes transfer from the hotel to the training centre during the assessment day at training centre
- Includes lunch in the training centre and coffee/tea during the assessment day at training centre
- Includes OPITO registration fees
- IMPORTANT! Online training for NON-EU residents: 0 % VAT
- Important: VAT 20% is always payable if training fee is paid by private person. In case training fee will be paid by EU company with VAT number, the VAT 0% will be applied (reverse charge).
Course format: Course consist of online training and following formal assessment at the training centre. Online training can be take anywhere in the world provided internet access is available.
Procedure E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET)
- Choose practical training day in our calendar below and book the course, we shall send by e-mail the online training booking request confirmation, following soon with joining instructions.
- Soon after that you shall receive by e-mail online course booking confirmation and access instructions to online learning material.
- Also we shall send you hotel booking confirmation, if you have booked the hotel.
- Complete the e-learning at home, it will take about 1-2 days.
- Arrive to training centre for practical day (formal assessment), duration 1 day.
Formal assessment includes:
- Safety Induction written test
- Practical HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Practical Sea Survival and First Aid
- Practical Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
- Practical EBS
The aim of the BOSIET with EBS and HUET Digital Delivery: This training programme is designed to meet the initial offshore safety and emergency response training requirements for personnel new (or returning) to the offshore oil and gas industry who will be supplied with a emergency breathing system (EBS) during offshore helicopter travel and who choose to complete the underpinning knowledge of the BOSIET programme via the BOSIET (with EBS) on-line programme prior to attending an OPITO approved training centre to be formally assessed against all learning outcomes. Delegates must attend training centre for formal assessment of all learning outcomes within 90 days of completing the online elements.
BOSIET Certificate validity: 4 years minus 1 day
Delegate pre-requisites: There is no prerequisites of the online course. Delegates must complete all online elements contained in the BOSIET (with EBS) on-line programme prior to attending the training centre formal assessed against all learning outcomes.
Visa: if you are not EU citizen please see Estonian Visa requirements here: http://vm.ee/en/who-does-not-need-visa-visit-estonia
Instruktorid/Instructors/Инструкторы: Ragnar Klaamas; Raivo Männik; Ivari Sarapuu