This course provides training in medical care at management level and is based on the provisions of table A-VI/4-1 and A-VI/4-2 of the STCW Code.
Course content in accordance to the Model course 1.15 and 1.14 and STCW 2010 Code A-VI/4-1 and A-VI/4-2.
The course is open to seafarers to be designated to be in charge of medical care on board ships.
• First Aid-Revision
• Care of Casualties
• Aspects of Nursing
• Alcohol and Drug Abuse
• Dental Care
• Gynaecology and Pregnancy
• Medical of Rescued Persons, incl. Distress, Hypothermia and Cold Exposure
• Death at Sea
• Environmental Control on Board Ship
• Disease Prevention
• Keeping of Records
• Medicines and Medical Equipment
• Surgical Equipment, Instruments and Supplies
On the first training day we shall send you e-learning login instructions.
Approval: Course is approved by Estonian Maritime Administration
Training shedule: First 4 days digital delivery, on fifth day practical training starts at 09.00 in our training centre, following with written test.
Instruktorid/Instructors/Инструкторы: Dr. Ljubov Zazulina